Dr. Florica Ardelean has been practicing dentistry for more than 20 years, and she wants to share all those years of experience with you and your family. Ardelean Family Dentistry is a comprehensive family and cosmetic dentistry practice. We have been serving the Clinton Township, MI community for more than a decade. Come by and see what makes Ardelean Family Dentistry the right choice for you and your family.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
With a full line of cosmetic offerings, Ardelean Family Dentistry can help you get the smile you’ve always dreamed of. Some of the services we offer are:
- Teeth Whitening – In-office or at-home options are available for all of our patients.
- Veneers – Lumineers and traditional veneers from Ardelean Family Dentistry can mask problems such as deep staining and misshapen teeth quickly and easily.
- Invisalign – Through the Invisalign alignment system, Dr. Ardelean can help you straighten out your smile in no time.
General and Pediatric Dentistry Services
One of the most rewarding things about being a dentist is being able to help our community have great smiles. As a Clinton Township general dentist, we take that very seriously. With regular dental exams and cleanings, we are able to help our community have good oral health. Our practice also serves the children of our community. No matter how young your child is, Dr. Ardelean wants to meet them. Helping little ones develop healthy teeth and good dental habits is something that we love to do.
Restorative Dentistry Services
Restoring your mouth to good working order is the focus of our restorative dentistry offerings. Whether you have teeth that need to be capped, filled, or replaced, we are the dentist for you. Some of our offerings include:
- Dental Implants – The closest thing you will get to your real teeth is a dental implant. Let Dr. Ardelean give you your smile back today.
- Fillings – Through the use of composite resin fillings, Dr. Ardelean is able to save your teeth from further decay without the unsightly metal that comes with amalgam fillings.
- Root Canals – Sometimes, a root canal is necessary to save your real tooth. Don’t believe what you have heard — a root canal from Dr. Ardelean does not hurt any more than a normal dental procedure.
Dr. Ardelean is waiting to help you and your family get and keep beautiful smiles. Call our office today at (586) 465-4505 to schedule your initial appointment. If you want to schedule your visit online or ask us some questions, use our online form, and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you as soon as they can.